SAP SD or MM Application Engineer - Military Veterans
at Chevron Corporation
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of SAP SD or MM Application Engineer located in Makati City, Philippines.
Join our Team
Chevron's strategy is straight-forward: be a leader in efficient and lower carbon production of traditional energy, in high demand today and for decades to come, while growing lower carbon businesses that will be a bigger part of the future. To achieve these goals, we'll build on the assets, experience, capabilities, and relationships we've developed over 140 years to incubate and grow new business.
Technology will play a crucial role in unlocking ever cleaner and more affordable sources of energy. Chevron is seeking innovative, technology professionals with a desire to thrive in the global digital environment and help us lead the global energy transition.
An IT career at Chevron offers you the opportunity to work in a technical environment with a global reach. You'll find that we make a business of investing in our people and encouraging your professional development through a learning culture and challenging on-the-job opportunities. We differentiate ourselves through the application of cutting-edge technology, and by taking a collaborative approach that includes in-house expertise, proprietary solutions, and strategic partnerships. We also offer flexible work schedules and very competitive benefits.
Join Chevron IT. Lend us your skills and enjoy a great career with Chevron.
We are looking for individuals with SAP application management and implementation experience on SAP SD or MM function capabilities to be part of ERP scrum team/s responsible for developing and maintaining SAP solutions and work with various product teams.
Join our team and work in an Agile environment with a primary focus on maintaining the application and optimizing evergreen support through configuration, automation, and integration.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Perform troubleshooting, analysis, coordination, and resolution of various types of production issues
- Collaborate closely with Business Partners to gather business requirements
- Analyze and understand system capabilities
- Configure the SAP software to meet business needs or resolve issues
- Open to develop basic technical expertise on any of the following - ABAP code analysis/low code development, SAP Security, continuous integration, or automation
- Partner with developers to design, code and implement custom or complex solutions
- Analyze, devise, and execute system tests to verify solutions' effectiveness
- Oversee the deployment of solutions to the production environments
- Solid years of proficiency and hands-on experience on SAP (ECC or S4Hana) application operations support and/or project implementation
- Knowledgeable in SAP Configuration based on functional area of expertise.
- Knowledge on ABAP Debugging or code analysis, SAP Security or SAP Integration is a plus
- Proven ability in analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent customer focus and results-orientation
Working with us
There are two Chevron companies operating in the Philippines: Chevron Holdings Incorporated (CHI) and Chevron Philippines Incorporated (CPI).
CHI is a shared services center providing transactional, processing, and consulting services in the areas of finance and accounting, information technology, supply chain management, human resources, downstream customer service and marketing. Established in 1998, CHI serves Chevron affiliates in six continents around the world. Over the years, it has grown to be one of the leading members of the shared services industry in the Philippines.
CHI has received various recognitions as a top employer: the 2021 Asia's Best Employer Brand Award; 2021 Global Best Employer Brand Award; 2020 HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia; 2019 Circle of Excellence, Top Employer Category at Asia CEO Awards and the 2018 Wellness Company of the Year at the same Asia CEO Awards.
CPI markets the Caltex brand of top-quality fuels, lubricants and petroleum products through a network of service stations, terminals and sales offices.
At Chevron, we are committed to fostering diversity and inclusion at all levels of our company and at all stages of the employee experience. We constantly strive to attract, develop and retain diverse Filipino talent. Globally, Chevron Corporation has achieved a rating of 100 percent in the Human Rights Campaign Equality Index for the past 17 years. The Index ranks American companies based on their commitment to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender equality in the workplace.
- Competitive salary
- Allowances, medical and optical reimbursements
- Health care coverage for you and your eligible dependents
- Robust employee centred programs for health and wellness
- Time-off to promote healthy work-life balance or to care for your family
- Annual corporate incentive bonus when the company meets established goals
- Recognition & awards program
- Long-term savings plan
- Life insurance
- Career development opportunities to all employees through onboarding, training and development, mentoring, volunteering opportunities and employee networking groups
- Hybrid work model - work remotely from home several days a week
Connect with us:
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Makati City, NCR
Join us and help create the future of energy
Chevron seeks people who are driven to find cleaner, smarter ways to power the world. People like you. Turn your ideas into solutions. Discover all the places you can work, all the diverse people you can collaborate with and all the global issues you can help solve. We invite you to explore it all.
Imagine a global career with endless opportunities
Chevron offers a truly global and collaborative work experience. You'll team up with some of the best and brightest people in locations around the world using leading edge technology to create energy solutions. And you'll discover a world of extraordinary opportunity, challenge and fulfillment where you can pursue goals, develop new skills, change career paths, and explore new horizons.