Lead Aircraft Avionics Technicians - Military Veterans
at STS Aviation Group
SHARE THIS JOB
STS Aviation Services is hiring Lead Aircraft Structures Technicians in Melbourne, Florida.
The View From 10,000 Feet:STS Aviation Services is seeking qualified Avionics Lead technicians, to join our overhaul and repair station in Melbourne, FL. These are direct full time positions, and are predominately working on the Airbus A320 and CRJ Aircraft. We are also now offering Substantial Bonuses to Qualified candidates.
- 4 years minimum experience working as an Avionics Technician, maintaining Commercial and/or large regional aircraft. Comparable military experience is acceptable.
- 2 years minimum experience, working as a Lead Avionics Technician or Supervisor
- Valid A&P license is required
- Must be willing and able to work whatever shift and schedule is required.
- Must have the ability to obtain an airport license
- Must hold a valid Driver License.
- Must not be under a doctor’s care with limited work restrictions.
- Must be able to pass a back ground check and obtain all necessary badging.
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and understand company and manufacturer manuals.
- All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the United States.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401k program
About STS Aviation Services:STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry. To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400 Ext 9176.
About STS Aviation Group
STS Aviation Group was founded in 1986, and over the past three decades, the company has grown to become a global powerhouse in the aerospace industry. With headquarters in Jensen Beach, Florida and offices around the world, our company provides a growing range of solutions to the global aviation industry. These solutions include component sales and distribution, workforce management, aircraft engineering services, line maintenance, and aircraft repair and modifications.
Over the years, STS Aviation Group has become widely known for its breadth of capabilities and customer-centric approach to helping airlines and aircraft operators meet their critical operational and people requirements all over the world.
To learn more about STS Aviation Group and what makes us the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” browse the pages of this website or give us a call today at 1-800-800-2400.