Messaging and Collaboration Architect - Military Veterans
Summary / Description
We are seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Messaging and Collaboration Architects interested in joining our team in Washington, DC and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role, you will be the senior technical resource on multiple cloud programs for Federal customers. You will develop solutions, quantify requirements, lead and participate in technical discussions with clients, evaluate products, produce design documentation and participate in the deployment of these solutions.
In the role you will:
- Develop and deliver complex cloud-based messaging, collaboration and authentication solutions.
- Produce design and as-built documentation
- Experience with implementing Exchange Hybrid
- Experience with implementing Mobile Device Management systems with Office 365
- Experience with implementing SAML authentication systems, such as ADFS, OKTA, or SecureAuth
- Experience with Federal Government Trusted Internet Connection implementations Technical background and skills
Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Design and document solutions to meet customer requirements
- Present solutions to project teams and customers
- Assist with implementing solutions in both lab and production environments
- Act as a senior escalation point to resolve customer problems
- Develop, cultivate, and manage client relationships with the client, delivering as scheduled and budgeted
Technical background and skills:
- Must have at least 10+ years of experience with Messaging, Collaboration and Authentication services including Microsoft Office 365 Cloud Technologies, Exchange, Google G Suite, Email clients such as Outlook, PST files, SMTP routing, DNS and authentication solutions such as SecureAuth, Okta and ADFS.
- Experience working with medium to large enterprise organizations
- Must have experience and understanding of government security process
- Must have experience with application and infrastructure change, release and configuration management best practices
- Able to think logically and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Act as a technical escalation and engage vendors as appropriate
- Ability to work in a matrixed and collaborative environment
- Requires exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Capacity to gain a thorough knowledge of the relevant specialty area
- Willing to continuously update personal IT skills and knowledge
- Some after-hours/weekend support will be required
- Prefer candidates with Federal Government experience
- PMI-PMP certification preferred
- US Citizenship required
- Masters Degree and 10 years experience or equivalent required.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
We are always looking for team members that have what it takes to be mission critical. At Unisys Federal Systems, our team supports the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers.
Our team members gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Solving Complex Client Challenges with Reliable IT Solutions
We’re a worldwide technology services and solutions company dedicated to providing clients with reliable, secure IT solutions to cut costs and optimize performance. We apply Unisys expertise in consulting, systems integration, outsourcing, infrastructure, and server technology to help our clients achieve their business goals. We give our clients the visibility to see their business more clearly—ahead of decision points, investments, and risks.
An Innovative Company with a Global Reach
And we’re not just in one or two countries—we're global, operating in over 100 countries and in both hemispheres. So no matter where you are in the world—we’re there too.