Transformation Capture Director - Military Veterans
Summary / Description
We are currently recruiting for a Transformational Capture Director to join our outstanding Federal Sales team. Individual will lead pre-proposal shaping activities, all capture activities during the proposal phase and post-submittal activities to substantially increasing probability win for deals they lead. Position will located in Reston, Va. will report to Federal VP of Sales and lead captures across Federal Civilian, Defense and Homeland customers.
In this role, you will lead single-award, complex, prime captures of $75M and greater, and for each capture:
- Develop a deep understanding of customer issues and “hot buttons”
- Build a differentiated and compelling team
- Find and secure key staff and SMEs required to win the effort
- Develop compelling win themes and an overall win strategy that is communicated to entire pursuit team and properly embedded in the proposal
- Work with pricing to develop the PTW
- Identify and ghost top 2-3 competitors
- Work with proposal team to develop a differentiated proposal that tells a clear and compelling story of “Why Unisys”
- Lead and Win your pursuits
Education and Experience Required:
- 7+ years of capture lead experience – focused on leading single-award prime captures
- Track record of leading and winning $75M single-award prime opportunities
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the Federal and Defense procurement process
- Creative “out of the box” strategic thinker who has had success winning new business with new customer as a Capture Lead
- Have executive presence required to lead and inspire pursuit teams
- Bachelor degree
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
We are always looking for team members that have what it takes to be mission critical. At Unisys Federal Systems, our team supports the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers.
Our team members gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Solving Complex Client Challenges with Reliable IT Solutions
We’re a worldwide technology services and solutions company dedicated to providing clients with reliable, secure IT solutions to cut costs and optimize performance. We apply Unisys expertise in consulting, systems integration, outsourcing, infrastructure, and server technology to help our clients achieve their business goals. We give our clients the visibility to see their business more clearly—ahead of decision points, investments, and risks.
An Innovative Company with a Global Reach
And we’re not just in one or two countries—we're global, operating in over 100 countries and in both hemispheres. So no matter where you are in the world—we’re there too.