Security Engineering Log, Security Information, and Event Management (SIEM) Lead - Military Veterans
Summary / Description
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented Security Engineering Log, Security Information, and Event Management (SIEM) Lead to join our team in Rockville, MD to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you should possess:
• Experience in architecture, design, support, maintenance, and expansion of an enterprise log management/SIEM infrastructure in a highly resilient configuration
• Experience in monitoring an enterprise log management/SIEM server and agent infrastructure for capacity planning and system optimization
• Experience in deployment, configuration and maintenance of log forwarder agents across a variety of UNIX and Windows platforms
• Experience in collaboration with a variety of IT stakeholders in design and maintenance of production-quality log management/SIEM reports and dashboards to support data analysis and visualization
• Experience in creation and maintenance of documentation related to log management/SIEM infrastructure configuration and operational processes
• Advanced system administration skills with Linux operating systems
- U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
- Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Splunk experience
- CISSP, CISM, and/or CISA certifications
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Solving Complex Client Challenges with Reliable IT Solutions
We’re a worldwide technology services and solutions company dedicated to providing clients with reliable, secure IT solutions to cut costs and optimize performance. We apply Unisys expertise in consulting, systems integration, outsourcing, infrastructure, and server technology to help our clients achieve their business goals. We give our clients the visibility to see their business more clearly—ahead of decision points, investments, and risks.
An Innovative Company with a Global Reach
And we’re not just in one or two countries—we're global, operating in over 100 countries and in both hemispheres. So no matter where you are in the world—we’re there too.