Sys Analyst-Expert, TIAM Projects (49113) - Military Veterans
Summary / Description
We are seeking motivated, career and customer oriented Systems Analysts interested in joining our team in Chantilly, VA and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The Applications Services Integrator (ASI) delivers full life-cycle systems integration and engineering services to the missions of customers. ASI is chartered to provide technical leadership for many high priority activities, including the Resource Tasking Marketplace (RTM) major system acquisition and the GEOINT Information Management Services (GIMS) initiatives.
The RTM Systems Analyst provides project management required to successfully stand up new production management capabilities and execute system transitions and deployments. This includes troubleshooting DRs/Incidents and performing problem management to enhance daily operation. Reporting to the RTM Project Lead; the Systems Analyst is accountable for systems requirements definition, system architecture, technical integration and baseline management.
• Translate customer needs into system requirements
• Participate the development of key project products, such as CONOPS, requirements documents, and transition plans
• Develop Requests for Change (RFCs) as required and leads configuration control board process coordination
• Participates in Agile development Release Planning events
• Leads or participates in Integrated Project Teams (IPTs) and technical exchange meetings (TEMs) to serve as focal points for managing project execution and resolving enterprise issues
• Generate enterprise test, readiness, and plans, and leads orchestrates execution
• Leads the identification, tracking, mitigation, and resolution technical risks and issues
• Active TS/SCI Clearance (with a current SSBI favorably adjudicated within the last 5 years)
• Bachelor’s degree in applied sciences (e.g. Math, Computer Science, Earth Sciences, etc.) or related technical experience
• 10+ full years of experience in related field
• 2+ years of systems integration, or systems development experience
• 1+ years of experience in systems definition and development oversight
• 1+ years of related experience with NGA or its IC partners
• Demonstrated ability to identify technology gaps in capabilities and processes
• Demonstrated ability to explain technical issues clearly/accurately to technical/non-technical audiences
• Foreign Travel (10% to 15%)
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Advanced degree in a technical field
• Demonstrated mission knowledge of exploitation management, and intelligence reporting
• Demonstrated NGA segment/service/system/project knowledge of production workflow systems and collection services
• Agile engineering and development methods (user story generation, sprint/scrum development, back-log management, test-driven development)
• Exposure to emerging NSG capabilities and tradecraft to include SOM and ABI
• Exposure to national, tactical, and commercial data collectors and associated collection tasking and feasibility processes
• Familiarity with cloud computing platforms
• Systems Analyst
• Systems integration
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
We are always looking for team members that have what it takes to be mission critical. At Unisys Federal Systems, our team supports the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers.
Our team members gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Solving Complex Client Challenges with Reliable IT Solutions
We’re a worldwide technology services and solutions company dedicated to providing clients with reliable, secure IT solutions to cut costs and optimize performance. We apply Unisys expertise in consulting, systems integration, outsourcing, infrastructure, and server technology to help our clients achieve their business goals. We give our clients the visibility to see their business more clearly—ahead of decision points, investments, and risks.
An Innovative Company with a Global Reach
And we’re not just in one or two countries—we're global, operating in over 100 countries and in both hemispheres. So no matter where you are in the world—we’re there too.