CRM Technical SME/Programmer - Military Veterans
Summary / Description
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented CRM Technical SME/Programmer to join our team in Arlington, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
• As a technical expert, provide knowledge and guidance in the use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Marketing Applications, and MS SQL.
• Provide MS Dynamics CRM and Marketing account management
• Provide daily MS Dynamics CRM and Marketing Application operational support, including working with the MS Technical Support Help Desk and Manager to resolve client reported CRM and Marketing performance and application level problems.
• Working with OJP client’s marketing vendor to promote marketing lists within MS Dynamics Marketing.
• Support weekly upload of CRM contact records from OJP’s Contact Management Application and ensure contact data is promoted from MS Dynamics CRM to MS Dynamics Marketing.
• Lead troubleshooting sessions with client data analysts
• Support development of programs and or scripts that will be required to import or export data from MS Dynamics CRM and or Marketing
• Develop client based application and solutions using customized MD Dynamics CRM software, including development of customized user interface screens, views, workflows and reports based on client functional requirements.
• Provide technical support with MS version upgrades, including testing and providing guidance and training to the client on new features/enhancements
• Support client technical and management meetings, reporting operational status, issues and progress on work request activities
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years work experience.
Specific Skill Requirements:
• Experience working with MS Dynamics CRM 2016 Software as a Service within MS Azure
• Experience working with MS Dynamics Marketing Software as a Service within MS Azure a plus
• Experience creating custom MS Dynamics CRM application components (i.e. screens, views, reports, workflow)
• Experience with MS SQL Server integration, queries, stored procedures, and other database operations
• Experience using Visual Studio Online as a project management tool, specifically Team Foundation Server
• Well-developed interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Proven experience in solution development life cycle methods, tools and techniques, using Agile principles preferred
• Superior written and oral communication and presentation skills
• ONLY US Citizens No Exceptions
• Must pass a DOJ Minimal Background Investigation, MBI, Level 5 background investigation. Valid EQIP JPAS transfers acceptable
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Solving Complex Client Challenges with Reliable IT Solutions
We’re a worldwide technology services and solutions company dedicated to providing clients with reliable, secure IT solutions to cut costs and optimize performance. We apply Unisys expertise in consulting, systems integration, outsourcing, infrastructure, and server technology to help our clients achieve their business goals. We give our clients the visibility to see their business more clearly—ahead of decision points, investments, and risks.
An Innovative Company with a Global Reach
And we’re not just in one or two countries—we're global, operating in over 100 countries and in both hemispheres. So no matter where you are in the world—we’re there too.