Senior Drupal Developer/Architect - Military Veterans
Summary / Description
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Drupal Developer/Architect to join our team in Alexandria, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role the candidate will provide technical leadership on the overall planning and execution of an enterprise Drupal solution including design, development and migration. The candidate will lead tasks in a dynamic agile software delivery environment.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Technology and solution leadership of complex Drupal based system including system and data migration.
• Experience with customized Drupal themes and modules, and client reliance on multisite baking and the Static Generation module.
• Create, customize, develop, and implement Drupal version 8 CMS to manage content for Federal or Commercial organizations, including updates, enhancements, and changes as directed.
• Develop automated processes as required to move the current content from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 ensuring the resulting website remains fully functional.
• Create, customize, develop, and implement a leveraged use of Drupal version 8, including updates, enhancements, and changes as directed, to establish and manage limited Web content
• Install, test and deploy patches to the core CMS and modules for our Drupal CMS.
• Research, develop, test, and implement product backlog items (user stories and defects), including analysis and reporting, on the prioritized project backlog within schedule and budget constraints ensure third-party libraries are downloaded and maintained on agency Subversion and/or Git sites.
• Support the deployment process, including review of logs for errors after code deployment to all environments.
• Knowledge of Apache 2.4.x with lean configuration files using Macros with FIPS compliance, Apache, including Rewrite Map, LDAP, F5, DevOps, CICM automation, Subversion, Jenkins, Canary, Cloudbees, Puppet, Ansible, SOLR, Google Analytics, website permission management, NIST security requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree and at least 12 years relevant experience or Master's in related Field with at least 10 years of experience.
• At least 2 years experience in Drupal themes and modules, and static module generation.
• Knowledge and experience with Agile and Test Driven development methodologies.
• Experienced performing in HP/UX, Linux, AIX, and Windows based environments.
• Strong knowledge and experience delivering software in a Continuous Integration Configuration Management (CICM) automated environments.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Solving Complex Client Challenges with Reliable IT Solutions
We’re a worldwide technology services and solutions company dedicated to providing clients with reliable, secure IT solutions to cut costs and optimize performance. We apply Unisys expertise in consulting, systems integration, outsourcing, infrastructure, and server technology to help our clients achieve their business goals. We give our clients the visibility to see their business more clearly—ahead of decision points, investments, and risks.
An Innovative Company with a Global Reach
And we’re not just in one or two countries—we're global, operating in over 100 countries and in both hemispheres. So no matter where you are in the world—we’re there too.