Graphic Design Specialist - Military Veterans
Summary / Description
We are seeking motivated, career and customer oriented Graphic Design Specialists, interested in joining our team in Reston, VA and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
- Create and edit graphics and covers for Proposals from hand-rendered sketches, preliminary drafts from writers, previously used graphics, or verbal instructions using MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Ensure that all graphics for a proposal, written or oral, share a common visual theme including consistency with colors, fonts, shapes, sizes, and relationships between graphics, and ensure compliance with official company branding.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and adapt to various people and working styles under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work occasional overtime often at the last minute.
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check.
- Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 5 years' experience or equivalent required
Will work out of Reston, VA. office
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
We are always looking for team members that have what it takes to be mission critical. At Unisys Federal Systems, our team supports the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers.
Our team members gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Solving Complex Client Challenges with Reliable IT Solutions
We’re a worldwide technology services and solutions company dedicated to providing clients with reliable, secure IT solutions to cut costs and optimize performance. We apply Unisys expertise in consulting, systems integration, outsourcing, infrastructure, and server technology to help our clients achieve their business goals. We give our clients the visibility to see their business more clearly—ahead of decision points, investments, and risks.
An Innovative Company with a Global Reach
And we’re not just in one or two countries—we're global, operating in over 100 countries and in both hemispheres. So no matter where you are in the world—we’re there too.