Summary / Description
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior TRIRIGA Developer to join our team in Falls Church, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The Senior TRIRIGA Developer position will provide support for implementation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of the TRIRIGA System. This position will primarily configure the system and workflows (New project initiative, product enhancements, day to day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client issues).
- The TRIRIGA Developer analyzes functional/business requirements and design specifications for projects and product enhancements.
- Develops, tests, and debugs software (relevant to the TRIRIGA System).
- Performs maintenance on existing software products and contributes knowledge of business applications.
- Writes programs according to specifications needed. Works with the functional and technical staff to understand the issue with software and then resolve them.
- TRIRIGA UX Perceptive App experience
- Experience - at least 15 years of general IT experience, and 3 years specialized experience with TRIRIGA implementations and configurations
- Master's degree or equivalent blend of education and experiene
- TRIRIGA Certified Developer
- JAVA, TRIRIGA Integrations, CAD, GIS, BIRT
- Experience with TRIRIGA platform and application upgrades
- Clearance: Candidate selected must be able to obtain and maintain government CBP-BI Clearance.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Falls Church, VA
Solving Complex Client Challenges with Reliable IT Solutions
We’re a worldwide technology services and solutions company dedicated to providing clients with reliable, secure IT solutions to cut costs and optimize performance. We apply Unisys expertise in consulting, systems integration, outsourcing, infrastructure, and server technology to help our clients achieve their business goals. We give our clients the visibility to see their business more clearly—ahead of decision points, investments, and risks.
An Innovative Company with a Global Reach
And we’re not just in one or two countries—we're global, operating in over 100 countries and in both hemispheres. So no matter where you are in the world—we’re there too.