Junior Pricing Analyst - Military Veterans
Summary / Description
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Junior Pricing Analyst to join our team in Reston, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The Pricing Analyst collaborates with Business Development, Program Management, and other members of the Proposal Teams to prepare price submissions in support of Federal proposals.
- Review government RFPs to determine general and specific cost requirements while ensuring proposals comply with all RFP requirements
- Compile cost inputs into a standard excel model to generate and execute pricing solutions in response to government RFPs
- Participate in pricing strategy, pricing cost narrative, risk assessment, business case analysis and related cost proposal activities in support of proposal and/or new business efforts
- Develop ‘what if’ cost and price model scenarios based on input from the Proposal and Price to Win teams to provide senior leadership with multiple, actionable pricing options
- Interface and coordinate with all members of the Proposal Team
- Ensure price proposals are prepared in accordance with FAR, CAS and Corporate Disclosure Statement
- Implement and continue organizational and functional best practices as it relates to the pricing piece of the proposal process
- Proficient Excel skills required. Advanced Excel skills preferred
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize workloads with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Must be flexible to work occasional hours outside of typical 9 to 5 workday as dictated by proposal activity
Must be a U.S. citizen
Bachelor’s Degree required
Finance, Accounting, Business or Math focus preferred
3-7 years of related work experience or equivalent.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Solving Complex Client Challenges with Reliable IT Solutions
We’re a worldwide technology services and solutions company dedicated to providing clients with reliable, secure IT solutions to cut costs and optimize performance. We apply Unisys expertise in consulting, systems integration, outsourcing, infrastructure, and server technology to help our clients achieve their business goals. We give our clients the visibility to see their business more clearly—ahead of decision points, investments, and risks.
An Innovative Company with a Global Reach
And we’re not just in one or two countries—we're global, operating in over 100 countries and in both hemispheres. So no matter where you are in the world—we’re there too.