Federal Financial Institutions Client Executive/Vice President - Military Veterans
Summary / Description
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Federal Financial Institutions Client Executive/Vice President. This important position within Unisys Federal Systems is located in Reston, VA and directly reports to the Group Vice President for Civilian Agencies.
The Federal Financial Institutions Client Executive is responsible for the overall success of all Treasury, HUD, and other Financial Regulatory Agency accounts. The successful candidate will need to proactively grow revenue and managing P&L for all assigned clients. The Federal Financial Institutions Client Executive is responsible for three key areas: Business Development, to include identifying, positioning, pursuing new opportunities and growing the business across the portfolio; Account Delivery, to include successful delivery of all active work in a financially responsible manner per our financial plan; and Customer Relationship Management, to include successfully building and managing key customer relationships at the senior leader and executive levels in assigned Departments / Agencies, ultimately resulting in being recognized as a trusted business advisor by key customer decision makers.
The Federal Financial Institutions Client Executive will manage the delivery and implementation of a broad range of services through the full engagement lifecycle. Direct the concurrent activities of multiple engagement teams. Manage a team of people, including their training, development, performance and career path. Advocate and model a strong focus on performance management, development, career growth, engagement, and diversity within the practice. Function as an expert in one or more domains. Demonstrate marketable expertise in several market segments and/or functional/technical areas of specialization. Forecast, plan, implement and review financial and people resources in order to meet defined business requirements in line with company strategic plans, targets and objectives. Define intermediate goals and contingencies. Communicate in an open, candid, clear, complete and consistent manner. Listen well and give full attention when others are speaking. Demonstrate maturity, self-confidence and self-control in formal and informal interactions.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 12 years’ experience in the IT industry with at least ten plus years’ experience in managing project/program delivery within the Federal Government with full profit and loss responsibility. This includes significant experience with large application modernization and maintenance programs including: experience starting and leading customer engagements; program and business operations; resourcing; scheduling; training; vendor and service provider management; and information sharing.
- Experience in building and growing a profitable business
- Excellent financial management skills, including experience with large IT programs
- Ability to coordinate appropriate support from internal support organizations, including procurement, contracts, finance, legal, sales, and account leadership
- Experience developing winning proposals and associated services and solutions in the Federal Government marketplace
- Ability to manage and provide oversight for proposal development and delivery, including solution compliance, deadline submission assurance, and quality and risk management
- Experience in supporting complex prime and subcontract negotiations
- Strong interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to gain the confidence, respect and trust of your team as well as of senior executives in Government
- Ability to work effectively with partners and peers
- Passion for building a winning organization
- High degree of intelligence with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong reputation for fairness, dependability and adherence to high ethical standards
- Track record for building outstanding teams
- Relevant certifications in Project Management Professional (PMP) and IT Services Management (ITIL v3 Foundation certification)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure (server, storage, network, security) platforms and operations
- Experience with DevOps / Agile application development environments as well as Waterfall and CMMI processes and methodologies
- Experience with cloud infrastructures and cloud-based service delivery
- Working knowledge of SOA best practices
- Working knowledge of IT operational procedures, processes, and automation technologies
- Active in Government/Industry partnership organizations, such as ACT-IAC, PSC, AFCEA, AFFIRM, etc.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Solving Complex Client Challenges with Reliable IT Solutions
We’re a worldwide technology services and solutions company dedicated to providing clients with reliable, secure IT solutions to cut costs and optimize performance. We apply Unisys expertise in consulting, systems integration, outsourcing, infrastructure, and server technology to help our clients achieve their business goals. We give our clients the visibility to see their business more clearly—ahead of decision points, investments, and risks.
An Innovative Company with a Global Reach
And we’re not just in one or two countries—we're global, operating in over 100 countries and in both hemispheres. So no matter where you are in the world—we’re there too.