Why attend our career fair?
|05||Average interviews conducted by each organization|
|05||Average offers extended by each organization|
|~3K||Jobs available with attending organizations|
3 Registered Exhibitors
Our events average over 50 exhibitors, and the list is not final until the day of the event. Check back regularly for additions.
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Tampa Convention Center
333 S. Franklin Street
Tampa, FL 33602
The Job Fair will take place in Central Hall.
FREE Parking is Available in the Tampa Convention Center Parking Garage (141 E. Brorein Street). Overflow parking is available in the Pam Iorio Lot (301 Channelside Drive).
FOR PARKING IN THE TAMPA CONVENTION CENTER PARKING GARAGE
(141 E. Brorein Street)
Please use the Coupon Code: ADAVET
- Parkers will pay/ use their code upon entry.
- Park in an available space.
- Walk to an available pay station, press any key to start and, when prompted, will enter license plate number and the number of hours anticipated to be parked in the garage.
- When asked for coupon code, select 1 for yes and enter the coupon code ADAVET.
- Receipt will print showing the $0 amount paid and the expiration time- this receipt does not need to be displayed on vehicle.
FOR PARKING IN THE PAM IORIO LOT
(301 Channelside Dr)
* Parking validation chaser tickets will be provided to registered candidates at event Help Desk who park in the Pam Iorio Lot. Tickets will zero out charges upon exiting the garage. KEEP YOUR ORIGINAL TICKET. You will need it upon exiting the garage. Please pick up your validation ticket as you are leaving the Job Fair.
Once parked, enter the Convention Center through the Main Franklin Street entrance.
Once inside, use the escalators to the 2nd floor, then proceed to the stairs to the 3rd floor. Central Hall is on this 3rd floor.
If elevator access is needed, enter through the Administrative Offices Entrance located to the right of the Main Franklin Street entrance. Take elevator to the 3rd floor.
See Parking and Entry Map HERE.
Event Prep Resources
Before the Event
Event Success Tips
- Be Prepared: Charge your phone and practice your elevator pitch.
- Keep an Open Mind: You never know which company has the perfect job for you.
- Work the Room: Stop by every booth and share your QR code with every organization.
- Rule of 3: Get at least three company follow-ups.
- Apply as You Network: Apply to open positions while you network with recruiters.
- Smile: Be confident. You've got this!
I already recommended it to my home office. I've been attending military recruiting events for many years (as the hiring authority) and this was one of the best that I've attended.
Hampton -- Financial Services recruiter
Frequently Asked Questions
A RecruitMilitary Job Fair is an event where job seekers with military experience can meet with recruiters from local and national companies. These events are free for U.S veterans, military spouses, transitioning military, and members of the Guard and Reserve.
RecruitMilitary's events are enhanced job fairs or career fairs with various types of exhibitors.
- Educational institutions
- Veterans' associations and service agencies
- Government agencies
Expect to build your network, make new professional contacts, and discover job leads. These job fairs are the perfect time to practice your elevator pitch and interact with representatives from all kinds of companies.
Build out your RecruitMilitary profile to be as complete as possible. This is the information employers can see to know if you are the right fit for their organization. Visit our resource page with Expanded Event FAQs.
For the most part, you will share your RecruitMilitary profile via QR code that is accessible in your RecruitMilitary account. As mentioned above, make sure to complete your RecruitMilitary profile by filling in all possible fields and uploading your resume. If you do not have a resume, our system can help you build one to share with exhibitors at the event.
Please note: many government agencies are required to collect paper resumes. We recommend bringing a couple of physical resumes, just in case!