Brevard County Board County Commissioners
Brevard County is an EEO and Veterans Preference employer.
The Human Resources Department provides centralized personnel services for all County departments.
The goal of the Human Resources Department is to meet the challenges of a changing workplace environment, employ and retain qualified workers and promote the principles of equal opportunity through effective recruitment, training and development of employee.
BENEFITS FOR ALL PERMANENT EMPLOYEES:
• 12 Vacation Days per Year *
• 11 Paid Holidays per Year *
• 12 Sick Days per Year *
• Participation in the Florida Retirement System
• Payroll Direct Deposit (required)
• Deferred Compensation Program (457 Plan)
*Part-Time Permanent Employees receive leave accrual and holidays on a pro rata basis.
For Full-Time Permanent Employees:
• Health, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance coverages (employee and dependents) are also available at Group Rates.