BrandSafway is a leading provider of specialized scaffolding and shoring services to the global industrial, commercial and infrastructure markets. They participate in high value construction and maintenance projects around the world as a leader in safety for their employees above all else.
With over 8000 job sites in 30 countries around the world, BrandSafway welcomes your unique experience in procedural compliance and maintenance as a member of our military, and they now have gainful career opportunities across the country and globally open exclusively to our nations finest!
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Family Medical Leave
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive On Site Training
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’ on a BrandSafway job posting, you will either be re-directed to fill out an application on their career page or be given a confirmation of submission. If you get redirected, please complete the application on the career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once BrandSafway reviews your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Win An Interview
1. Review the job description for the specific position you are applying for.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your military or civilian background and how it relates to the position.
5. Check out the RecruitMilitary Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!