Client Care Representative - Military Veterans
at Authority Brands, LLC
Plumbing Careers at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
Do you value professionalism and punctuality? Do you want to work with the best professionals in the plumbing industry? Then you could be a candidate for Benjamin Franklin Plumbing! If you are an individual who values a rewarding career and would like your customers to be genuinely satisfied, you may be a match for our team.
This position answers incoming client telephone calls. Assists with the supervision and dispatching of all scheduled service and maintenance calls. Reports to the Call Center Manager.
- Answers incoming client telephone calls and recognizes that this is where the client will form their first impression of the company
- Good communication with the client is essential! Has a courteous and pleasant demeanor, whether on a phone call or not
- Ensures that each telephone call is answered before the third ring and that the approved company greeting and script is used each time
- Notifies clients ahead of time without fail if the Plumber is not going to arrive at their home within the scheduled time window
- Calls Agreement Membership clients, as scheduled service appointments, should be booked to make up for any shortfall of repair calls
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Above-average verbal and telephone communication skills are essential
- Must have good computer software skills
- Prior customer service experience preferred
Each franchise location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. The franchisee sets their own compensation and benefits. All inquiries about employment, benefits, scheduling and compensation at this franchise should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Corporate.1 - 3 years
Authority Brands, LLC is a leading franchisor of home-service franchise brands. Founded in 2017 and headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, Authority Brands supports more than 1,700 franchise locations operated by 1,000 franchise owners in the United States, Canada, and Latin America.
Authority Brands is dedicated to supporting franchise owners with our cornerstones: best in class training and operational support, marketing systems, and cutting-edge technology. We focus on providing this support to our franchise owners so that they and their teams can focus on what they do best – delivering fantastic service to their local customers. From the property line to the roof line, we grow successful franchise brands.
If you’re seeking a rewarding career with a tried and true brand, Authority Brands is currently hiring for several positions at locations throughout the United States. We are always looking for hard-working, dedicated, and qualified individuals to fill a variety of roles.