2023-24 Puerto Rico/US rotation - Accounting Finance Development Program - Military Veterans
Eaton’s EPG CPD PCD Power Components Division division is currently seeking a 2023-24 Puerto Rico/US rotation - Accounting Finance Development Program.
What you’ll do:
What sets our Early Talent Programs apart:
• Each individual’s development experience is customized to help participants reach their potential; no two participants will have the same experience or set of responsibilities
• Participants receive cross-functional exposure with opportunities to build their skills and try on different roles early in their career, ultimately maximizing their potential for consideration for a variety of future roles
• The opportunity to learn from senior leaders is a part of the fabric of every experience
• This Development Program is designed to provide early talent with diverse experiences across various businesses and locations. To enhance your learning and fully maximize the benefits of the program, relocating to an endorsed Eaton location will be required
Your career matters – and we’re here to make it work. Are you ready?
Eaton provides a competitive total rewards package commensurate with applicable skills, knowledge, and experience and consistent with internal and external market practices.
Eaton’s Puerto Rico/US Accounting & Finance Development Program is a three-year rotational program intended to develop leadership skills and increased responsibility throughout each rotation cycle. This program provides the participants exposure to Eaton’s accounting and finance function and offers each individual the opportunity to develop a broad understanding of operations accounting, financial analysis & planning, and business acumen of several of Eaton’s businesses.
As a participant in the program, you will complete three, one-year assignments: two at different Puerto Rico locations and one at US location which will give you the hands-on experience to get started in your career. These assignments include working in manufacturing accounting in a plant with a strong focus on cost accounting, financial accounting in a business group or division headquarters, and other roles such as internal audit, group compliance or technical reporting and analysis.
After completion of the program, your experience and newly acquired skills should qualify you for finance and accounting leadership roles in Eaton’s operations
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree program in business with a major in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management, Business Administration or Analytics from an accredited institution with graduation date no later than August 2024
• Minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.0
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now and in the future
• Minimum of one internship or co-op experience or an equivalent of 3 months of business experience completed at the time of this application
• Minor in MIS or Entrepreneurship
• Working toward CPA or CMA accreditation
• Overall cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
• Demonstrated leadership experience within campus and/or the community
• Highly self-motivated with a strong desire to achieve results
• Is technologically savvy and a problem solver
• Has a strategic and innovative mindset and is intellectually curious
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• This role may include travel (up to 25%) within a local region and internationally as determined by the Finance and Accounting assignment manager
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.]]>
At Eaton, we value many of the skills and competencies that you gained in your military career.
These are our values too!
As we aspire to be a model of inclusion and diversity in our industry, we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique. We create an environment that fosters learning and teaching, allowing employees to reach their full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
From the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.