Site Lead Project Manager - Carlisle Barracks - Military Veterans
at Huntington Ingalls Industries
Requisition Number: 16113
Required Travel: 0 - 10%
Employment Type: Full Time/Salaried/Exempt
Hours Per Week: 40
Security Clearance: Secret
Level of Experience: Management
HII Mission Technologies is seeking a Site Lead Project Manager to provide Mission Training Complex Capabilities Support II (MTCCS) technical and functional Constructive Simulation and Gaming support to TRADOC Centers of Excellence (COE) and Schools. This work provides technical and functional end-to-end simulation to Mission Command Systems (MCS) training functionality using TRADOC Proponent Office - Constructive (TPO-C) low overhead simulations and TRADOC Proponent Office - Virtual & Gaming (TPO-V&G) games. Simulations and tools such as Army Games for Training (GFT), Virtual Battle Space (VBS), and Division eXercise Training and Review System (DXTRS) are employed to enhance staff training at the lower continuum of training thresholds with the purpose of enhancing Military Decision Making Process (MDMP) and staff training in each respective TRADOC Institutions training curriculum.
The successful candidate will be responsible for acting as a Site Lead at US Army War College in Carlisle Barracks, PA.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Serve as the on-site single point of contact for coordination with the On-Site COR and Government Site Lead.
- Perform other functional/technical duties to support the site MTCCS functions and tasks.
- Vested with supervisory/managerial authority and oversite for the task order at assigned MTCCS site location.
- Responsible for the performance of the work at their supported MTCCS location on the contract.
- Shall coordinate, support, and work with the Task Order Lead on all task order matters relating to daily operation of this TO.
- Shall be available between 0800 - 1700 hrs, Monday through Friday except Federal holidays or when the government facility is closed for administrative reasons.
- Provide the necessary resources for planning, preparation, setup, operation, troubleshooting of the TPO-C, TPO-V&G, and MCS hardware and software applications and functionality to support all required tasks as outlined for assigned MTCCS site.
- 6 years relevant progressive experience with Bachelors in related field; 4 years relevant progressive experience with Masters in related field; or High School Diploma or equivalent and 10 years relevant progressive experience.
- Three years of US Military experience at staff (battalion or higher) leadership positions.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or three years' experience in leading technical teams in support of Joint Land Component Constructive Training Capability (JLCCTC) Tools or equivalent level of difficulty.
- Posses functional and technical experience with TPO-C simulations and TPO-V&G games.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend the English language.
- Active Secret security clearance required.
This opportunity resides with Live, Virtual, Constructive Solutions, a business group within HII's Mission Technologies division. As a trusted partner to our military customers, we design, develop and operate systems that bring together service members from across the globe to help you train like you fight, because we understand that preparation requires full coordination-not readiness in piece parts.
HII is a global engineering and defense technologies provider. With a 135-year history of trusted partnerships in advancing U.S. national security, HII delivers critical capabilities ranging from the most powerful and survivable naval ships ever built, to unmanned systems, ISR and AI/ML analytics. HII leads the industry in mission-driven solutions that support and enable a networked, all-domain force. Headquartered in Virginia, HII's skilled workforce is 44,000 strong. For more information, please visit: hii.com .
HII is committed to cultivating an inclusive company culture to promote collaboration and enhance creativity by hiring a diverse work force. HII is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is America’s largest military shipbuilding company and a provider of professional services to partners in government and industry. For more than a century, HII’s Newport News and Ingalls shipbuilding divisions in Virginia and Mississippi have built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder. HII’s Technical Solutions division provides mission-critical national security solutions to government and commercial customers worldwide. Headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, HII employs about 44,000 people operating both domestically and internationally.
- Builder of the most complex ships in the world for 135 years at Newport News, and 82 years at Ingalls.
- Sole builder of U.S. Navy aircraft carriers, the world’s largest warships, and one of two builders constructing nuclear-powered submarines.
- Exclusive provider of refueling services for nuclear-powered aircraft carriers, at the forefront of new ship technologies, specialized manufacturing capabilities and nuclear facility management.
- Largest industrial employer in Virginia and Mississippi, and an employer in Louisiana and Alabama.
- Largest supplier of U.S. Navy surface combatants—has built more than 70 percent of Navy fleet of warships.
- Builder-of-record for Aegis DDG 51 class of guided missile destroyers.
- Builder of record for the LHA 6 class large-deck amphibious ships and the sole builder of the Navy’s newest fleet of the San Antonio (LPD 17) class amphibious assault ships.
- Builder-of-record for the flagship of the U.S. Coast Guard – the National Security Cutter.
- Provider of mission critical and practical solutions to a wide variety of government and commercial customers worldwide through Technical Solutions.
- Provider of advanced unmanned maritime solutions for defense, marine research and commercial applications
- Next-generation enterprise IT and C51SR
- Management and operations of Department of Energy nuclear sites
- Fleet sustainment
- Employs more than 6,800 engineers and designers.