Store-Customer Sales Rep - Military Veterans
at Motion Industries
Are you passionate about finding and winning new customers Do you thrive off of ""the hunt"" for finding new business, closing deals and sustaining these relationships even after the sale If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, our NAPA sales team would love to hear from you! Specifically, we are seeking self-motivated Customer Sales Representative to achieve success in a pay for performance (we offer a base pay plus commission), business to business, outside sales role through growing our current customers and creating new customers by promoting our entire line of products and services.
This is the right opportunity for you if you:
- Have a passion for 'the hunt' and winning customers
- Enjoy building and sustaining customer relationships
- Enjoy promoting an entire line of products because you truly believe in the products
- Truly love and understand basic selling concepts
A Day in the life:
- Drive growth of company-owned NAPA Auto Parts stores, customer base, sales and profits
- Promote the entire line of NAPA products and programs to Wholesale Customers
- Work with local Store Manager to develop plans to increase sales and proactively initiate, contact, manage and develop leads on a local basis
- Identify specific needs of customers and align solutions with NAPA's offerings
- Work with manufacturer's representatives to improve program offerings and grow customer knowledge of lines
- Engage customers and keep them connected through all of NAPA's eSales programs
- Perform educational seminars, clinics and presentations on NAPA product lines and services
- Maintain customer satisfaction and provide strong customer service including solving customer problems, complaints and questions in person or by telephone
What youll need:
- Prior experience in a Retail store or outside sales
- 2+ years of experience in a customer focused role and the ability to perform in a quota-driven environment
- Understand and demonstrate basic selling skills such as preparing for the sales call, managing the customer meeting, handling customer resistance, closing the sale and account maintenance
- Capability to present information in group meetings
- Valid driver license with no more than 2 moving violations in the last 4 years required
And if you have this, even better:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Background in the Automotive Industry
Why NAPA may just be the right place for you:
- Base Salary plus commission
- Vehicle & Cell phone allowance
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- Stable company. Fortune 200 with a family feel
- Company Culture that works hard, yet takes care of employees
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team
If this role sounds like a fit, please take the time to complete our super quick and easy application. We are excited and humbled that you are considering NAPA as hopefully your future employer.
Please apply if you think this is a great fit for you and we will be in touch! If you decide that this role is not for you, please check out some of our other great careers by visiting jobs.genpt.com
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community on jobs.genpt.com or create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
Midwest City, OK
As a global leader in industrial manufacturing, Motion serves the marketplace with maintenance, repair, and operation replacement parts and services through a network of over 550 locations across North America. Customers have access to over 4.6 million parts from Motion's extensive line of authorized brands in Bearings, Mechanical Power Transmission, Electrical and Industrial Automation, Hydraulic and Industrial Hose, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Components, Industrial Supplies, and Material Handling.
Innovative solutions and efficient processes contribute to Motion Industries' position as a supply chain leader, to assist customers. The Company is an industry leader because it focuses on customer needs, empowers its employees, and invests in inventory and process efficiencies that benefit its customers. Motion Industries is excited to talk to our veterans and bring your unique life experiecne on to their team!
Feel free to search through their career opportunities and apply to get the conversation started!
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’ on an Applied Materials job posting, you will either be re-directed to fill out an application on Applied Materials' career page or be given a confirmation of submission. If you get redirected, please complete the application on the career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once Applied Materials reviews your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Win An Interview
1. Review the job description for the specific position you are applying for.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your military or civilian background and how it relates to the position.
5. Check out the RecruitMilitary Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!