Registered Nurse RN Labor and Delivery - Military Veterans
at HCA Human Resources, LLC
Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Registered Nurse RN Labor and Delivery today with HCA Florida Osceola Hospital.
HCA Florida Osceola Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Registered Nurse RN Labor and Delivery. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Job Summary: We are seeking a dynamic Labor & Delivery RN to join our team. We need a compassionate and reliable RN to provide care and treatment to obstetric patients in our patient centered care model. In this role you will be required to make clinical assessments of situations and manage treatment autonomously. You would be part of a phenomenal team that works hard to support each other while providing excellent care to our patients in a collaborative manner.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
Collect comprehensive data pertinent to the patient’s health or situation
Advocate for patients as part of the interdisciplinary team
Analyze the assessment data to determine the diagnosis or issues
Evaluates the obstetrical patient for any situation that may compromise the well-being of mother and fetus
Participate in routine delivery as well as planned or emergent Cesarean Sections
Act as an advocate for patient safety
Ensure effective care and use of time, supplies, and equipment
Educate patients regarding their medications, procedure and treatments, providing patients and their families with support throughout their stay
What qualifications you will need:
Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida, multistate or able to obtain licensure prior to start is required
1 year of RN experience in Labor & Delivery
BSN is preferred
Neonate Resuscitate must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
Registered Nurse Diploma, or Associate Degree
Advanced Cardiac Life Spt, or ACLS Instructor must be obtained within 60 days of employment start date
Basic Cardiac Life Support, or BCLS Instructor must be obtained prior to employment start date
HCA Florida Osceola Hospital is a 404-bed tertiary care hospital. We are accredited by the Joint Commission and are a Level II Trauma Center. We are a teaching hospital in collaboration with UCF College of Medicine. Our hospital is conveniently and centrally located in the Heart of Kissimmee. We are only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration, and Poinciana. We are committed to enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services including Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, and Comprehensive Stroke Center. Other services include The Baby Suites Maternity Care, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II, Women’s Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics & Spine, and a Graduate Medical Education Program. We expand our care to the community with our freestanding Emergency Department at Hunter’s Creek ER.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse RN Labor and Delivery opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HCA Serving Those Who Have Served Us So Faithfully.
Guided by the principle that quality care begins with the warmth, compassion, and positive attitude of our employees, HCA has consistently proven to be the nation’s leading healthcare provider with the widest range of employment opportunities.
Since our founding over 40 years ago, HCA has grown in size and services with over 280 affiliate facilities in 20 states and England. Our family of nearly 190,000 strong is dedicated to developing innovative strategies and practices to better the human condition.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Expert care, ethical conduct, innovative technologies, and best practices are the core of our resources. Through these, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective, community-centric health care for approximately 18 million patients annually.
HCA has over 7000 open requisitions in hospitals, diagnostic, outpatient and business operations across 20 states in the U.S.
Our employment opportunities fill job classes in both patient care and business support services. While a majority of positions account for clinical backgrounds, HCA has many opportunities in supply chain and logistics, IT, engineering and technical, administrative and managerial, sales, finance and accounting, environmental, plant ops, HR and many more.