Geared for the Driven
At Klees-Sulok Oil Companies, Inc., a franchise of Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), it all starts with our people. We demonstrate that belief every day by living a safety culture that protects our team members and guests. Our drive-thru oil change experience lets you stay in your vehicle. Plus, we’ve stepped up extra safety measures in line with CDC guidance. It’s our goal to not only serve but to earn the trust of our communities and have each other’s backs.
Whether you’re looking for a part-time job with flexible hours or a full-time career with excellent advancement potential, you’ll find it all at VIOC. With an award-winning training program and fair and honest values, we’re here to help you reach every milestone.
What you’ll do
As a Service Center Manager, you will blend technical and management skills to lead, develop and train others in providing superior customer service. No day is ever dull. You’ll be on the move, interacting with your team and customers to find the best solutions for their vehicle’s needs while building loyalty. You will also be responsible for your team members’ success. If you are ready to take the initiative, we’re here to help you put your career on the fast-track to success.
- The overall operation of a service center: hiring, training, discipline of employees, customer service, maintaining store inventories/housekeeping, achieving profit plan, ensuring Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) compliance and other policies and procedures are met
- Responsible for inventory, labor management and financial performance of the service center
- Mentor, lead and train the team to optimize their development
- Perform and train others on automotive preventive maintenance such as changing oil, checking and refilling other vehicle fluids, replacing filters, and inspecting and replacing lights and wipers
- Help maintain a clean, well-organized service center and facilitate a safe and secure working environment
- Provide superior customer service leadership
- Build trust and win repeat, loyal customers
How you’ll succeed
- You are friendly and willing to work as part of customer-focused team
- Have effective interpersonal, oral communication skills
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages
- Knowledge of cash handling, facility and safety control policies and practices
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
- Have full mobility and are able to twist, stoop and bend
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years managerial/supervisory experience in the quick lube/automotive business is required
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
- On-the-job training
- As a Service Center Manager, you will blend technical and management skills to lead, develop and train
- Company provided uniforms and tools
- We promote from within- a commitment we are passionate about
- No late evenings
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Paid time off and holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and matching 401(k) savings plans
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on location
Klees-Sulok Oil Companies, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes everyone to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process.
We’re passionate about cars, but we’re really in the business of taking care of people.
We bring hands-on expertise to the benefit of our customers every day, moving the business forward with speed and excellence. At Valvoline Inc., we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for our organization. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity for advancement in a fun, high-energy environment.
BENEFITS THAT DRIVE THEMSELVES
At Valvoline Inc., taking care of the whole you is a guiding principle of our total rewards philosophy. Our benefits package is designed to care for the physical, emotional, and financial well-being of you and your family. As you explore career opportunities with Valvoline Inc., we hope that you take into consideration the wide variety of benefits and perks we offer.
LEADING THE WAY
While we are a leader in vehicle care, we are also paving the way for creating an inclusive and community-focused workforce. In 2021 alone, Valvoline Inc. raised over $1.6M for various charities through a number of annual giving campaigns and through our retail services side. Since 2016, Valvoline Inc. has spent almost $100 million with certified diverse partners. And we’re just getting started.