Geared for the Driven
At Klees-Sulok Oil Companies, Inc., a franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil Change SM (VIOC), it all starts with our people. We demonstrate that belief every day by living a safety culture that protects our team members and guests. Our drive-thru oil change experience lets you stay in your vehicle. Plus, we’ve stepped up extra safety measures in line with CDC guidance. It’s our goal to not only serve but to earn the trust of our communities and have each other’s backs.
Whether you’re looking for a part-time job with flexible hours or a full-time career with excellent advancement potential, you’ll find it all at VIOC. With an award-winning training program and fair and honest values, we’re here to help you reach every milestone.
What you’ll do
As a Customer Service Advisor, you are often the first and last face our customers see. You will create lasting impressions and build loyal customers by using your knowledge of our products and services. No matter your experience, our training program will prepare you to be skilled, confident, and exceptional under the hood and communicating with our guests.
- Deliver a positive first impression to each guest with a warm, friendly greeting
- Present oil change options and additional services based on manufacturer recommendations
- Build trust and win repeat, loyal customers
- Evaluate customers' needs, working quickly and efficiently
- Provide hands-on assistance under the hood as needed
- Master products, services, and company knowledge
How you’ll succeed
- Have effective interpersonal, oral communication skills
- You enjoy interacting with people face-to-face
- You are friendly and ready to work as part of a customer-focused team
- Have an eagerness to learn and grow
- You can occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Have full mobility and the ability to work with your hands above your head
- Can stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
- On-the-job training
- Company provided uniforms and tools
- We promote from within - a commitment we are passionate about
- No late evenings
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Paid time off and holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and matching 401(k) savings plans
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on location
Klees-Sulok Oil Companies, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes everyone to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process.
We’re passionate about cars, but we’re really in the business of taking care of people.
We bring hands-on expertise to the benefit of our customers every day, moving the business forward with speed and excellence. At Valvoline Inc., we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for our organization. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity for advancement in a fun, high-energy environment.
BENEFITS THAT DRIVE THEMSELVES
At Valvoline Inc., taking care of the whole you is a guiding principle of our total rewards philosophy. Our benefits package is designed to care for the physical, emotional, and financial well-being of you and your family. As you explore career opportunities with Valvoline Inc., we hope that you take into consideration the wide variety of benefits and perks we offer.
LEADING THE WAY
While we are a leader in vehicle care, we are also paving the way for creating an inclusive and community-focused workforce. In 2021 alone, Valvoline Inc. raised over $1.6M for various charities through a number of annual giving campaigns and through our retail services side. Since 2016, Valvoline Inc. has spent almost $100 million with certified diverse partners. And we’re just getting started.