Digital Performance Marketing Director - Military Veterans
We’ve been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first branded motor oil. Today, we’re a global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service excellence. We’re looking for humble, hungry and smart people to help us power the future of mobility. If you’re looking for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in your growth and success, you’ve come to the right place.
At Valvoline, “It all starts with our people.” Creating a diverse and welcoming workplace with team members from varied backgrounds and experiences is our highest priority. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Director, Digital Performance Marketing. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents, and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
Valvoline Inc. is looking for a seasoned, data-driven Integrated Marketing expert to lead the strategic vision and planning of our multi-channel marketing touchpoints to drive business growth. They will develop and lead the execution of integrated marketing communication plans across various channels including digital, advertising, print, social, influencer and web properties. This role will ensure cross functional collaboration to drive alignment with company strategy and initiatives. They will also drive the measurement strategy to ensure efficiency and effectiveness across the campaign objectives. This role will identify organizational, financial, and human resource needs to ensure function performance expectations are met. In the role, you will be responsible for:
- Creating, managing, executing, and optimizing multi-channel strategies that drive key performance indicators across brand awareness, consideration and conversion. Developing and executing against a strategic matrix of integrated marketing tactics to ensure optimized delivery of the right message, in the right channel, to the right customer, at the right time to support volume and topline sales growth across our retail system.
- Building and maintaining a campaign test and learning roadmap, and continually optimizing efforts to increase the effectiveness of each channel and efficiency of overall spend. Leading the design and development of campaign reporting and processes for regularly sharing out program results with key stakeholders including franchising partners.
- Negotiating media buying budgets and managing agency scope and results. Identifying and implementing opportunities for automation and innovation that increase the efficiency of marketing channels and enable scale while minimizing cost and overhead.
- Leading, mentoring, and developing staff through resource planning, communicating, ongoing coaching, and providing growth opportunities.
- Leading and working collaboratively across different cross-functional teams and projects concurrently to support an inclusive, high-performance, results-driven culture.
- Other duties and responsibilities as determined by Valvoline from time to time in its sole discretion
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 10 years of marketing experience, six to eight years working directly in integrated marketing, with a deep understanding of digital performance best practices
- Experience leading a high performing team
Retail services category experience
- Prior exposure to agile operating models and cross-functional teams
- Strong tactical problem-solving, proven people-leadership, and a bias for action
- Strong project mangement with the ability to manage, implement and analyze various initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to disseminate ideas and findings to all stakeholders
- Ability to build a strategic learning agenda, leverage insights, and prioritize ideas based on learnings
- Understand, interpret, and act on financial information and external trends that contributes to business profitability
- Creative, analytical, and thoughtful thinker
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- Post-graduate degree (MBA preferred)
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1.833.VVV.Report or email ECC@valvoline.comto make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
United States / Remote
We’re passionate about cars, but we’re really in the business of taking care of people.
We bring hands-on expertise to the benefit of our customers every day, moving the business forward with speed and excellence. At Valvoline Inc., we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for our organization. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity for advancement in a fun, high-energy environment.
BENEFITS THAT DRIVE THEMSELVES
At Valvoline Inc., taking care of the whole you is a guiding principle of our total rewards philosophy. Our benefits package is designed to care for the physical, emotional, and financial well-being of you and your family. As you explore career opportunities with Valvoline Inc., we hope that you take into consideration the wide variety of benefits and perks we offer.
LEADING THE WAY
While we are a leader in vehicle care, we are also paving the way for creating an inclusive and community-focused workforce. In 2021 alone, Valvoline Inc. raised over $1.6M for various charities through a number of annual giving campaigns and through our retail services side. Since 2016, Valvoline Inc. has spent almost $100 million with certified diverse partners. And we’re just getting started.