Sr. Product Analyst - IT - Military Veterans
at Constellation Energy
DescriptionAs the nation's largest producer of clean, carbon-free energy, Constellation is a company purpose-built to meet the challenges of the climate crisis. Constellation has been the leader in clean energy production for more than a decade. Now, we're accelerating, speeding our low-carbon or no-carbon power to more people in more places, day and night, providing our customers and communities with options to buy, manage and use energy as part of their decarbonization mission. The race is on to confront the climate crisis and Constellation is ready to meet the challenge.
Constellation has been the leader in carbon-free energy production for more than a decade, and generates 50% more clean, carbon-free electricity than any other company in America. We're generating power 24/7 with the nation's largest emission-free nuclear energy fleet, providing enough clean energy to power 15 million homes. Constellation offers customers a range of clean, zero-carbon energy solutions to help reduce their carbon footprint and achieve their sustainability goals.
We are committed to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion and believe in attracting, retaining and advancing employees who will best serve and represent our customers, partners and communities. We provide a workplace that ensures mutual respect, where each individual has the opportunity to grow and contribute at their greatest potential. Constellation will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and power a successful career.
Constellation offers a wide range of benefits, designed to help our employees thrive professionally and personally. In addition to highly competitive salaries, we offer a bonus program, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase program; comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, including a robust wellness program; paid time off for vacation, holidays and sick days; and much more.
Expected salary range of $106,200 to $118,000, varies based on experience, along with comprehensive benefits package that includes bonus and 401(k).
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Member of a product delivery team who supports the entire lifecycle of a product(s) and/or system(s) This includes supporting the core platform day to day operating needs, understanding new business needs, architecting, designing and developing solutions, ensuring quality through testing, release management and change management. Coordinate the tasks for subordinates and collaborate across teams as needed. Independence level: Works independently, or under the guidance of a Manager or Project Manager.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Work with other product team members to determine how to achieve team goals through a clear understanding of business needs and expected outcomes (15%)
- Deliver application and/or infrastructure solutions to meet expected business outcomes by 1) assisting in planning work activities, 2) analyzing requirements, designing and building Software solutions, and 3) enhancing, maintaining or supporting existing products and processes to meet team goals and metrics (40%)
- Maintain and enhance engagement with business partners and other stakeholders; manage scope and expectations with stakeholders (15%)
- Identify and implement continuous improvements associated with the platform to support effortless customer experiences (15%)
- Develop and maintain technical capabilities within supporting discipline or function (including best practices) (5%)
- Review estimates of specific solutions to ensure time, cost and design meets the needs of the business. (5%)
- Participates in strategic product planning meetings for insight on risk, cost vs. benefit, impact (5%)
- Utilize understanding of customer's business needs to determine requirements
- Applies technical expertise to plan, design, build or support required products and processes
- Help other team members learn appropriate theories, practices and principles that relate to their skill set portfolio
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline and 5 - 8 years of experience (product development, product management, business analysis) or 9 - 12 years relevant work experience
- Excellent communications skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to work with remote team members and/or stakeholders
- Ability to build strong relationships with team members and business stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of business practices and processes in (add business specific info).
- Strong understanding of, and demonstrated ability to implement and utilize Agile
- Strong problem-solving skills and analysis ability
- Experience leading small IT Projects or sub-teams and knowledge of IT project management in correlation to the product line
- Manage software support contracts for area of responsibility
- Maintain and enhance engagement with business and IT partners
- Prosci ADKAR� certified
- Agile experience and certifications
- ITIL Certification
- Experience working with Asset Suite 9 and/or Oracle Financials applications
- Detailed understanding and experience working with Cloud technology
- Detailed understanding and experience working with Oracle
Constellation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Kennett Square, PA
We are the nation’s largest producer of carbon-free energy and the leading competitive retail supplier of power and energy products and services for homes and businesses across the United States. Headquartered in Baltimore, our generation fleet powers more than 20 million homes and is helping to accelerate the nation’s transition to clean energy with more than 32,400 megawatts of capacity and annual output that is 90 percent carbon-free.
Already the lowest carbon emitter of any major investor-owned U.S. generator, we have set a goal to eliminate 100 percent of our greenhouse gas emissions by leveraging innovative technology and enhancing our diverse mix of hydro, wind and solar resources, paired with the nation’s largest carbon-free nuclear fleet.
Our family of retail businesses serves approximately 2 million residential, public sector and business customers, including three-fourths of the Fortune 100. We are helping these customers reach their own climate goals through innovative clean energy solutions, including an upcoming, new 24/7 carbon-free energy matching product.
To further advance the fight against the climate crisis and accelerate the transition to a carbon-free future, we have set own ambitious climate goals, including:
- 95% carbon-free electricity by 2030
- 100% carbon-free electricity by 2040
- 100% reduction of operations-driven emissions by 2040
- Providing 100 percent of our business customers with customized data to help them reduce their own carbon footprints.
As we work towards these goals, we will continue to serve as a leading supporter of our communities through workforce development programs; philanthropy; volunteerism; and diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives; while maintaining the highest standards of corporate governance.