GCIB GMC Associate-Global Renewable Energy Credit - Military Veterans
at Bank of America
Global Renewable Energy Credit overview:
Embedded across the bank's eight lines of business, the Global Renewable Energy Credit team reflects the bank's initiative to fuel the global economy, build trust and credibility with communities, and represents a company that people want to work for, invest in, and do business with. The Global Renewable Energy Credit team supports the continued growth in sustainable, renewable, and green finance and further deliver on the bank's commitment to help society transition to a low-carbon economy. The Global Renewable Energy Credit Team covers transactions for Corporate Lending and Project Finance through the involvement in the origination and underwriting of transactions and the ongoing portfolio management process.
Primary roles and responsibilities:
Perform financial, business and industry analyses, conduct research, and prepare supporting documentation for transaction credit approval. Ultimately the role is responsible for managing the end-to-end credit approval process to ensure quality of work and timeline management of deliverables.
- Underwriting of Structured/Complex Credits, Treasury, and Capital Markets Products
- Relevant understanding of macro-economic environment risks, specific industry risks, transaction specific risks and their interrelationship and impact on any given transaction
- Effective and consistent compliance to established credit and control procedures
- Demonstrate a foundational understanding of ISDA/CSA and other traded products documentation with the ability to partner with Sr. Officer and/or Industry Lead to establish appropriate terms and conditions to mitigate risk and negotiate said documentation with the counterparty
- Understanding of the Global Banking & Markets complex product spectrum including; Treasury/Cash Management, Syndications, Merger & Acquisitions (M&A), FX, Derivatives, Securities Products, Commodities, Loans, Leases and other Traded Products
- Responsible for driving speed to market and asset quality.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects, deliver high quality and timely results, and provide appropriate coaching and development to junior teammates
"Must" have these skills to be minimally qualified.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Commercial Credit, Corporate Credit or Project Finance
- Ability to analyze financial statements, conduct due diligence, and prepare credit proposals
- Experience analyzing investment and sub-investment grade credit profiles and structures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound commercial judgment and strong business acumen
- Knowledge of corporate finance and credit products including loans, derivatives, trade finance, cash management
- Ability to work independently, build internal and external relationships, and manage multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and is focused on continuous learning and skill building
- BA degree in Finance or related major
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
You’ve led troops, now help lead your community
As a leader in the military, you motivated troops to get the job done. We value your ability to influence change and encourage you to continue that influence here and in our communities. Our Military Affairs Team proudly supports veterans in our communities through education and volunteer events. Together, we can create better communities and a brighter future for us all.
First you fought for the American dream, now you can guide its future
You joined the military to protect a nation and its people. Let the same passion for making a difference lead you to a new career. At Bank of America, we’re proud that more than 6,800 veterans work for us. They’ve discovered that their desire to help others didn’t end with their service. Here, you’ll help our customers and clients connect to better financial lives.