Supply Chain Design Manager - Chainalytics - Military Veterans
at NTT DATA
Req ID: 243837
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Supply Chain Design Manager to join our team in the United States (US).
SUPPLY CHAIN DESIGN MANAGER
bright minds | better methods | best outcomes
Chainalytics, Part of NTT DATA, accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the world. Providing world-class consulting and managed analytics services, our competencies are powered by an unrivaled passion for our core purpose: to help enterprises realize maximum value from their supply chains. Our top supply chain talent, enabled by proven, leading-edge digital assets-tools, methods, and content-deliver actionable insights and measurable outcomes to some of today's largest and most complex supply chains. With talent spanning North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we serve clients globally in a borderless fashion.
Learn more at chainalytics.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
Chainalytics' world-leading Supply Chain Design practice (SCD) applies advanced analytics including large-scale optimization, simulation, and machine learning to design manufacturing and distribution networks for the largest and most complex companies across the globe. We are the team "behind the headlines" designing tomorrow's leading supply chains. We continuously innovate in our methodology and tools to drive higher levels of accuracy and client confidence.
Applying a mix of commercial and proprietary technologies, our professionals work closely with client executives to craft supply chain strategies to balance cost, service, risk, and environmental factors. You will work in small teams of analytical thinkers and supply chain experts with a passion for problem solving. As part of a rapidly growing global firm, you will have opportunities to contribute, gain experience, learn, grow and advance in a stimulating small company environment.
- Play a hands-on role in managing and delivering SCD solutions to our clients
- Set engagement objectives and scope followed by development of detailed modeling and project plans to meet specific needs of each client and engagement
- Support sales of the Chainalytics SCD service offerings
- Effectively manage client relationships and joint project teams including other consultants and client team members
- Engage and communicate with clients at all levels of the organization during the delivery process to earn their confidence and trust
- Responsibility for review and approval of all client deliverables in accordance with the SOW
- Support creation of thought leadership materials (blogs, public speaking, etc.) that support Chainalytics' overall brand and positioning
- Support the ongoing development of methodologies and new service offerings
- Apply supply chain knowledge to identify business improvement opportunities, frame issues, structure problems, and create solution approaches
- Perform analytical work involving tools such as Excel, SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, Python, etc.
- Design mathematical models using commercial and proprietary modeling tools to answer strategic and tactical business questions
- Efficiently manage project requirements, resources, timelines and budgets
- Mentor junior consultants/analysts in techniques and methodology
- Willing and able to travel 20-40% based on project requirements
- Influencer: Innovative leader with the ability to identify opportunities and influence organizations to gain support and overcome resistance with data and persuasion
- Leader: Significant experience leading teams and track record of consistently delivering valuable projects
- Doer: Ability to successfully deliver end-to-end solutions, working through the many obstacles along the way
- Communicator: Ability to communicate expectations and requirements equally well with business and technology teams, and capacity to write well-reasoned and data-driven proposals, performing your own data analysis as necessary
- Problem Solver: Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving skills to work through difficult challenges
- Bachelor's degree or college equivalent in industrial engineering, analytics, operations research, supply chain engineering or related major.
- 5+ years of working within the supply chain industry
- 2+ years of network optimization experience in purchasing, manufacturing, or distribution.
- 2+ years of experience working within a project team, supporting supply chain initiatives that resulted in improved returns.
- 2+ years of using supply chain analytical tools such as Supply Chain Strategist, Supply Chain Modeler, AnyLogistics, 3TO, etc.
- 1+ years of experience in analyzing large datasets using relational database tools such as MS Access and SQL.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Experience with BlueYonder/JDA/i2, and/or IBM/LogicTools LogicNet Plus, or similar supply chain modeling environments
#chainalytics #chainalyticsjobs #supplychainconsulting
Where required by law, NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for specific roles. The starting pay range for this remote role is $105,000 to $130,000. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target compensation for the position across all US locations. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including the candidate's actual work location, relevant experience, technical skills, and other qualifications. This position may also be eligible for incentive compensation based on individual and/or company performance.
This position is eligible for company benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance with an employer contribution, flexible spending or health savings account, life and AD&D insurance, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program with company match, and additional voluntary or legally-required benefits.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regards to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients' long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Application Developer, Consulting, Database, SQL, Manager, Technology, Management
Innovation is at the heart of what we do. Innovation that makes an impact and improves business performance. Innovation that improves our clients’ bottom line.
We are always on the lookout for talented innovators to join us - especially for people who can use their creativity to drive value for our clients worldwide. Discover more career opportunities that can help you make the most of your skills.
Why NTT DATA?
We are one of the largest global IT services company with operations in more than 40 countries. We offer an advanced portfolio of application, business process, cloud, and infrastructure services to businesses and governments worldwide.
Our roots cross continents and cultures, dating back five decades. We’ve grown organically and decisively by acquiring some of the best IT services providers across the globe. This pedigree yields a characteristic special to NTT DATA: the opportunity of a global brand with the creative energy of a start-up.