JES Foundation Repair, A Groundworks Company, is seeking a talented Sales Manager to join their dynamic team onsite in Chester, VA!
JES specializes in helping homeowners with their foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space encapsulation, and concrete needs. Our top priority is providing high-quality home repair solutions and personalized service across Virginia and Maryland. With fully trained technicians, industry-leading products, and nationally backed warranties, JES is here to restore your foundation or crawlspace.
- Supervise and coordinate sales team activities involving sales of foundation repair, basement waterproofing and crawl space repair services
- Develop new business prospects from current residential and commercial customers, referral leads, and other sources to grow opportunities for Groundworks/JES group
- Develop business ideas and support consistent implementation of company initiatives to attract new clients to operations and generate new sales leads
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service as needed
- Provide quantitative analysis as required for the assigned market, segment and team managed
- Lead field forecasting efforts, ensuring accurate, timely forecasts
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability
- Determine price schedules and discount rates
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts
- Coordinate staffing, training, and performance evaluations for sales team of field inspectors to develop and control sales and service programs
- Inspect sales activity to ensure quality and quantity of sales meet company expectations
- Identify deficiencies within sales force and foster improvements in individual capabilities through coaching, development, and training
- Formulate and implement strategic plan to improve customer conversion ratios and department KPI's
- Consult with department leaders on trends and fluctuations as required to plan advertising services and to secure and leverage information on equipment and customer specifications
- Assess marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products
- Assist in all other duties assigned
- 2 years of experience in comparable industry, leading sales efforts for service/solutions based business
- Experience hiring, training, coaching and mentoring sales representatives.This experience in engineered solutions for waterproofing and repairs is preferred, but not required
- Establishing KPI's and implementing strategic plans to improve metrics.
- Supervising and coordinating sales team activities for services
- Reviewing operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability
- Leading field forecasting efforts, ensuring accurate and timely forecasts
- Identifying sales force deficiencies, fostering improvements through coaching, development and training
What we provide for our employees:
- Competitive base salary with tremendous bonus potential!
- The best-in-class training programs
- An opportunity to be part of a leadership team of the nation's fastest-growing foundation repair company
- Competitive and rewarding family-oriented culture
- Advanced leadership training opportunities
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and paid time off including 6 holidays after waiting period
Groundworks® is the nation's leading provider of Foundation Repair, Crawl Space Encapsulation, Basement Waterproofing, and Concrete Lifting & Stabilization.
With more than 50 locations across the USA, Groundworks is the fastest-growing foundation solutions company in the country! Recognized as a Top Workplaces USA™ company and offering ownership for everyone, we're building something that just can't be replicated. And we're on a mission to change an industry like never before!
We're unique here at Groundworks. We are all connected through the same vision, mission, and values, and we are stronger together. That's why we're proud to be the Groundworks Tribe! Our shared culture, resources, work ethic, and even the lingo we use unites us as #OneTribe.
When customers choose a local Groundworks company, they can feel confident they’re hiring the trusted local experts who will ensure the job’s done right. When you choose Groundworks, you'll join thousands of Tribemates who are making history. It’s the Groundworks difference!
So come and help us make history. Join our Tribe!
#Groundworks #StrongerTogether #OneTribe
Groundworks® is the nation’s largest and fastest-growing foundation services company. Headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA, the company currently provides foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space repair and encapsulation, and concrete lifting services across a number of local and regional brands.
Groundworks is comprised of AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists™, Alpha Foundations™, AquaGuard Foundation Solutions™, Baker’s Waterproofing™, BQ Basements & Concrete, Complete Basement Systems®, Dry Pro Foundation & Crawlspace Specialists™, Florida Foundation Authority™, Foundation Recovery Systems™, Foundation Repair of Western Colorado™, Foundation Systems of Michigan™, Indiana Foundation Service™, Innovative Basement Authority™, JES Foundation Repair™, Mount Valley Foundation Services®, Ohio Basement Authority™, Ohio Basement Systems™, Tar Heel Basement Systems®, A-1 Sewer & Drain™, Independence Materials Group™, and Bizwiz Software™.
Since 1975, the combined companies have helped nearly 1.5 million homeowners protect and repair their most valuable asset, their home. Groundworks operates over 40 offices and has been named numerous times to the Inc. 5000 Fastest- Growing Private Companies, BBB integrity award, and Best Places to Work.