Commercial Business Analyst M/W - Military Veterans
at PPG Industries, Inc.
As a Commercial Business Analyst M/W you will focus on supporting the key commercial financial processes that drive profitable growth and allow us to understand better the underlying trends and impacts on our business. You will provide insightful and influential analysis to assist management in making well-informed commercial decisions.
PRINCIPALES RESPONSABILITES :
• Act as a main link between commercial teams and Finance and Provide analysis and recommendations for business improvement
• Responsible for standardization and deployment of commercial finance processes
• R eview local business cases, write large/strategic cases and manage approval process.
• Manage of customer investments & rebates - monitoring, prepare accruals, payments
• Manage Operating System (BOSS) reporting & involvement.
• Responsible for weekly sales forecast process and analysis
• Budget support and preparation.
• Cost of Sales monitoring, trend analysis and identification of action areas.
• Customer Visits to ensure customer needs are met by the business from a financial perspective.
• Contract Management Process
• Bachelor's degree in finance or related field with five or more years of experience.
• Attention to detail and ability to drive standardization and compliance.
• Ability to adapt plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
• Organisational skills to compile information and for assessment and monitoring of sales and account performance
• Gool level of Excel
• Fluent in English and French
• Valid Full Driving License.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday - everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are "One PPG" to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday - everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspx
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
Rueil Malmaison, IDF
A fortune 500 company named one of the “Worlds most Admired Companies” by Forbes magazine, PPG Industries provides added value to customers in construction, consumer products, industrial and transportation markets through innovative coating and specialty surface products. PPG Industries is a leader in its markets and is excited to introduce new career opportunities to our nations veterans!
Our continued emphasis on the development of breakthrough products and processes, investment in highly productive manufacturing facilities and profitable global expansion combine to provide customers with the best services and products of the highest quality. We are committed to providing a fulfilling workplace for our employees, creating an environment for continuous learning and embracing the ideas and diversity of others. Bring your unique military life experience to PPG!
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Comprehensive 401k Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development Program
- Sick Leave
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’ on a PPG Industries job posting, you will either be re-directed to fill out an application on PPG's career page or be given a confirmation of submission. If you get redirected, please complete the application on the career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once PPG Industries reviews your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Win an Interview
1. Review the job description for the specific position you are applying for.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your military or civilian background and how it relates to the position.
5. Check out the RecruitMilitary Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!