BPO T&S Operations Senior Analyst - Military Veterans
at NTT DATA
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review Booking Journal Entries basis bank statements and client
- Review of Bank Reconciliation and maintaining the respective financial logs
- Review & Prepare monthly financial reporting package for the Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds, including the determination of "Net Asset Value" and prepare the Statement of Asset and Liabilities and Profit and Loss Statement
- Ensuring fund income and expenses, including management and performance fees, are accrued for and are in accordance with relevant accounting standards.
- Accurate and timely processing of all capital activities including calls and distributions, transfers, rollups, capital commitments and calls.
- Derive pricing for portfolio investments. Updating status reports.
- Cash Management-managing the daily cash flow of trades and monitoring fund cash-flows. Process incoming and outgoing cash movements related to capital activity
- Reporting-preparing bespoke reports to address client requests.
- Independently review and complete cash, portfolio and capital reconciliations and investigate and resolve any discrepancies
Innovation is at the heart of what we do. Innovation that makes an impact and improves business performance. Innovation that improves our clients’ bottom line.
We are always on the lookout for talented innovators to join us - especially for people who can use their creativity to drive value for our clients worldwide. Discover more career opportunities that can help you make the most of your skills.
Why NTT DATA?
We are one of the largest global IT services company with operations in more than 40 countries. We offer an advanced portfolio of application, business process, cloud, and infrastructure services to businesses and governments worldwide.
Our roots cross continents and cultures, dating back five decades. We’ve grown organically and decisively by acquiring some of the best IT services providers across the globe. This pedigree yields a characteristic special to NTT DATA: the opportunity of a global brand with the creative energy of a start-up.