RN II - 5W/MedSurg Oncology (Nights) - $10,000 Sign and Referral Bonus - Military Veterans
at Houston Methodist
We hold ourselves and the careers we build to a higher standard.
At Houston Methodist, nurses develop their skills through a wide range of educational programs, collaborate with physicians to provide the best care and build upon a world-class reputation for excellence in patient care, education and research. We hold ourselves - and the careers we build - to a higher standard. Our growing, inclusive health care system offers:
- Superior practice settings
- High safety standards
- Professional development & nursing education
- Meaningful collaboration with physicians
- Unparalleled support
- Bachelor of Science degree or higher from an accredited School of Nursing
- Twelve months registered nurse experience in a healthcare environment
- Texas RN license or temporary TX RN license, should obtain permanent license within 90 days. Compact license acceptable according to current Board of Nursing requirements
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Other credentials and certifications as defined by unit/service line
I CARE VALUES
We are honest and ethical in all we say and do.
We embrace the whole person and respond to emotional, ethical and spiritual concerns as well as physical needs.
We hold ourselves accountable for our actions.
We treat every individual as a person of worth, dignity and value.
We strive to be the best at what we do and a model for others to emulate.
Fast Facts | Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- 358 operating beds
- 20 operating rooms
- 1,171 affiliated physicians
- 2,300 employees
- 21,717 inpatients
- 230,466 outpatients
- 62,932 emergency room visits
Hear From Our Chief Nursing Executive, Nicole Twine
Nicole Twine, PhD, APRN, ACNP-BC, NE-BC
Vice President & Chief Nursing Officer
Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
"At Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, we are a close-knit family committed to Leading Medicine in our community. I take a personal interest in meeting with all our new hires to ensure they have the resources they need to help drive our mission to provide unparalleled safety, quality, service and innovation to our patients and their families. We recognize our nursing staff as the backbone of our hospital and take every opportunity to reward their hard work and provide guidance for growth and development to advance their careers."
About Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Since 2000, Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital has been serving Northwest Houston residents. Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital is a comprehensive acute care facility and has been named a Magnet recognized health care facility by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's (ANCC) Magnet Recognition Program(R). With 358 operating beds, 20 operating rooms and more than 2,300 employees, Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital provides comprehensive, personalized care for patients in Champions, Tomball, Magnolia, Spring and Cypress.
Awards and Distinctions
- AACN Silver Beacon Award - Medical ICU- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN)
- Chest Pain Center Accreditation- Society of Chest Pain Centers
- ISO 9001 Certification- DNV GL
- Accredited Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence- American College of Radiology
- Recognized Diabetes Education Program- American Diabetes Association
- Magnet(R) Recognition- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Gold Beacon Award for Excellence - Surgical ICU- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN)
- Primary Stroke Center- The Joint Commission
- Patient Safety Excellence Award(tm)- Healthgrades(R)
At Houston Methodist, Leading Medicine is more than a description of what we do; it's who we are. We take our responsibility as Houston's premier health care system seriously, and with a national reputation for excellence in patient care, innovation and research, we hold ourselves and the careers we build to a higher standard. Our culture is diverse, dynamic and challenging. We believe in our I Care Values and conduct ourselves with Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect for others and a commitment to Excellence. Discover the difference for yourself and join Houston Methodist.
You can click on the video links below to learn more!
· About Houston Methodist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClN3mmKT0EI
· Nursing at Houston Methodist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUfmVeansTo
· Houston - Best City to Live In: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzLQzGBjHJw