Healthcare Financial Analyst 1292 - Military Veterans
at Public Consulting Group, Inc.
Healthcare Financial Analyst 1292
Job Locations US-NY-Albany | US-NY
Posted Date 5 months ago (4/19/2023 7:47 PM)
Job ID 2023-9376
# of Openings 1
Type Regular Full-Time
Practice Area Staffing Solutions Organization
Healthcare Financial Analyst ( BEDG Bureau of Enterprise Data Governance in Albany, NY)
Staffing Solutions Organization LLC (SSO), a wholly owned subsidiary of Public Consulting Group, is focused on delighting clients with world-class managed staffing and talent consulting services. SSO is committed to a diverse workforce, which is a reflection of our clients and the people they serve.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Prepare materials for meetings either in-person or virtually
- Help coordinate and facilitate meetings either in-person or virtually
- Perform the duties of a scribe in meetings when not facilitating
- Prepare meeting notes of acceptable quality and accuracy and distribute them
- Maintain backlogs on a variety of items like decisions, action items and work items while capturing priority, complexity, and context
- Utilize elicitation techniques and verbal communication skills to gather data analysis request requirements from customers
- Utilize document analysis techniques and written and visual communication skills to develop design documents at a level detail that is both informative to the requestor and actionable by a data analyst
- Use verbal communication skills to coordinate and provide any clarification needed between the requestor the data and the data analyst
- Prepare final data analysis deliverables including numbers and accompanying plain text descriptions
- Create fiscal walkdowns related to budget analyses
- Use organizational skills to perform BA tasks on multiple different request that are happening simultaneously and perhaps at different stages of development.
- Monitor data requests to ensure they are moving through the proper process
- Communicate and escalate when data request deliverable due dates are at risk
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 3+ years of Finance experience
- Must be authorized to work for any US Employer
Employees must follow established work schedules. The usual work schedule is 37.5 hours per week, Monday through Friday. Normal work hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. unless otherwise specified by the supervisor, this includes a half hour unpaid lunch break. Total work hours must equal 37.5 hours per week.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Staffing Solutions Organization LLC is an e-verify participant.
Compensation for roles at Staffing Solutions Organization LLC (SSO) varies depending on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the specific office location, role, skill set, and level of experience. As required by applicable law, SSO provides the following reasonable range of compensation for this role: $50k-60k. In addition, SSO provides a range of benefits for this role.
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Public Consulting Group (PCG) has nearly 2,000 professionals in over 60 offices around the U.S., in Canada, and in Europe who are dedicated to delivering leading consulting approaches and technologies to public sector clients.Who We Serve
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a management consulting firm that primarily serves public sector education, health, human services, and other state, county, and municipal government clients. Established in 1986 with headquarters in Boston, the firm has extensive experience in all 50 states, clients in six Canadian provinces, and a growing practice in the European Union.
Because PCG has dedicated itself almost exclusively to the public sector for nearly 30 years, the firm has developed a deep understanding of the legal and regulatory requirements and fiscal constraints that often dictate a public agency's ability to meet the needs of the populations it serves. We have helped numerous public sector organizations to maximize resources, make better management decisions using performance measurement techniques, improve business processes, improve federal and state compliance, and improve client outcomes. Many of PCG's nearly 2,000 employees have extensive experience and subject matter knowledge in a range of government-related topics, from child welfare, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Welfare to Work (WtW), and Medicaid and Medicare policy to special education, literacy and learning, and school-based health finance. PCG's current work includes more than 1,000 active contracts in more than 40 states.
PCG has five designated practice areas which each have a proven track record of achieving desired results for clients. The firm often combines resources from two or more practice areas to offer a multidisciplinary approach to solve a client's challenge or pursue an opportunity.