Acquisition Logistics Specialist II - Military Veterans
at ManTech International Corporation
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking an Acquisition Logistics Specialist II to support our USMC Marine Corps customer.
This position requires a DoD TS/SCI clearance (In DISS). Selected candidate can start with Secret clearance (with customer waiver) but must be upgraded to TS/SCI within 6 months of start date
Responsibilities and Duties:
The qualified candidate will provide support for government property process through management of lifecycle events. Candidate will provide expertise with logistics applications/systems and programs/data management, and interface with government principals. Prepares logistics support documentation and source data, such as logistics operational management/user documents, integrated logistics support plans, user logistics support summaries, post-production support plans, and logistics implementation plans. Implements logistics plans, databases, and support files to support the fielding of new complex information systems or major modifications. Applies logistics principles and methods to specialized logistics solutions. Performs logistics database management functions. Performs logistics inventories and related logistics functions. Works independently and leads the implementation of logistics discipline.
Specific tasks may include the following:
- Effectively access and use the Global Combat Service Support - Marine Corps (GCSS-MC), Defense Property Accounting System (DPAS) and associated data system tools to provide Accountable Property System of Record (APSR) data management expertise and quality control reviews.
- Use Invoices Receipt Acceptance and Property Transfer (iRAPT) to verify property data elements as part of the transfer process.
- Ensure compliance with Government Furnished Property (GFP), GFP MILSTRIP, Loans, Bailment, and Department of Defense Activity Address Codes (DoDAACs) processes.
- Provide assistance and procedural guidance to customers and stakeholders through coordinated efforts.
- Manage response times ensuring they are within established parameters pertaining to property management processes.
- Provide support through process control to maintain integrity of property accountability, and administration of government furnished property processes.
- Provide recommendations and assistance on property accountable systems to enhance proficiency and efficiency.
- Communicate issues concerning new, sensitive, and/or complex problems with GP accountability or other supply management functions, processes and procedures.
- Research, audit, reconcile and develop reports using Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF), iRAPT, Electronic Document Access (EDA), Web Federal Logistics Information Service (WFLIS), DPAS, GCSS-MC and other automated information systems used to manage contracts, DoDAACs, National Item Identification Number (or NIIN), and Part Numbers.
- Work with team members to address emergent issues, challenges and workload priorities.
- Review PM prepared documentation prior to submission for sub-custody account management, reconciliation actions, and submission of discrepancy packages.
- Routinely reconcile active Management Control Activity (MCA) transfer packages with both the PM and the MCA to ensure regular communication to the PM for package status and effect responsiveness of the MCA for administrative actions.
- Review and reconcile PM requests for General Equipment (GE) disposition, submission of Financial Liability Investigation of Property Loss (FLIPL), requests for Inter-service Transfer, Loans from External Agencies, to include Bailments, requests for Special Allowances, and other property management process not defined.
- Support the audit, inspection and physical inventory of Marine Corps property at various locations throughout the United States.
Must have experience supporting DoD programs for five (5) years (with a Bachelor’s Degree).
Experience must include at least five (5) years’ experience with at least three (3) of the following elements:
- Logistics Planning
- Acquisition Logistics
- Supply Administration
- Base Operations (BASOPS) Support
- Equipment Fielding
- Development and Analysis of Logistics Plans
- Supply Warehouse Management
- Traffic Management
- Regular and routine use of GCSS-MC in a supply or maintenance billet.
Physical and Travel Requirements:
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
Periodic CONUS/OCONUS travel may be required.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
In business for more than half a century, ManTech has provided advanced mission-focused technology solutions and services for every branch of the federal government: Intelligence, Federal Civilian and Defense agencies.
We solve their toughest homeland and national security challenges – cost-efficiently, at speed, where our customers are – land, sea, air, space, cyberspace and everywhere in-between.
Learn why government depends on ManTech – where mission-driven teams and continuously-evolving technology solutions set the industry standard in full-spectrum Cyber, Mission and Enterprise IT, Cloud, Analytics, Automation and AI, Intelligent Systems Engineering and Data at the Edge.
At ManTech, nearly 50% of our employees are veterans. To us, it’s personal. We know you because we are you. And with today’s veterans being among the most sophisticated warriors that the nation has ever had, we want you to join our mission, join our family. ManTech provides mission-focused technology solutions and services for the U.S. defense, intelligence community and federal civilian agencies. We know the value that military service instilled in you and what only veterans can offer to our sophisticated workforce.