Senior Administrative Assistant - Careers Nationwide - Military Veterans
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. We look forward to learning more about your unique life experiences as a military veteran and we welcome you learn more about our opportunities and apply today!
Job Profile Summary
Administrative & Executive Assistance: Covers jobs responsible for providing administrative and secretarial support to management teams or product areas or senior executives. The Administrative and Executive Assistant focus specializes in providing administrative and secretarial support for a department or group of individuals or senior executives. Responsibilities may include meeting coordination, supplies and equipment ordering, assistant coordination, payroll for staff eligible for overtime, overtime reports, handling calls and preparing correspondence, establishing and implementing office procedures, and acting as an information source on company policies.
In this role, you will:
· Support performance of less experienced Administrative Assistance staff and overall effectiveness of team in performing moderately complex to complex administrative tasks
· Be responsible for compiling information, preparing moderately complex reports, and balancing routine general ledger lines or expense accounts
· Perform complex administrative, transactional, operational, or customer support tasks
· Provide a high level of professional support which includes a balance of more experienced level administrative work as well as ongoing ad hoc and project or business initiatives such as planning meetings, tracking deliverables and pulling routine reports
· Assist with selectively referring callers, and answering questions regarding business unit policies and procedures
· Provide subject matter expertise and interpretation of administrative procedures to less experienced staff
· Provide administrative supervision and support to managers in the areas of reporting, customer or business documentation
· Interact with immediate Administrative Assistant team, functional area, and internal peers regarding routine administrative tasks
· Support more experienced level leaders with daily administrative tasks and interact with more experienced leaders across the organization
Required Qualifications, US:
· 4+ years of Administrative Support experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
At Wells Fargo, we’ve been proudly supporting military veterans and their families for more than 170 years.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard, Reservists, and Military Spouses.
As a Wells Fargo employee, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Connection Employee Resource Group, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.