Hematology Oncology Bone Marrow Transplant Opportunity in Denver, CO - Military Veterans
at HCA Human Resources, LLC
Hematology and Medical Oncology
Job Summary:Colorado Blood Cancer Institute is seeking a hematologist/oncologist with training/experience in bone marrow and stem cell transplantation in Denver, CO
- BC/BE medical oncologist/hematologist
- 2+ years experience post fellowship required
- Fellowship trained or demonstrable experience in blood and marrow transplantation
- Research and clinical trial experience
- Well-published with a strong clinical research background
- Ability to focus on and develop your niche
- Very competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes retirement contributions
- Robust APP and support staff in clinic and hospital
- Work amongst a team of highly-trained and internationally recognized physicians
- Facilities include a dedicated “one-stop” state-of-the-art clinic space
- Get the best of both worlds by joining an independent practice with the resources and management expertise of a large hospital network
About Colorado Blood Cancer Institute/ Sarah Cannon Transplant and Cellular Therapy Network/Presbyterian St. Luke’s Hospital
- The Colorado Blood Cancer Institute Medical Group is a private practice specialized blood cancer group providing care to patients with hematologic malignancies
- Having performed more than 5,000 transplants, Colorado Blood Cancer Institute is the largest and most experienced full-service blood and marrow (stem cell) transplant program in Colorado and among the top programs in the country
- CBCI is accredited by the Foundation for Accreditation of Cellular Therapies (FACT), the global standard for top quality patient care in cellular therapies
- Our specially trained hematologists are committed to advancing science and care for patients with blood cancers such as leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma.
- The Sarah Cannon Transplant and Cellular Therapy Network is the nation’s largest cellular therapy network performing HCT and IECT
- Performs ~ 1,200 HCTs per year across its eight FACT/JACIE accredited programs located throughout the United States and United Kingdom
- Located in the Uptown neighborhood in Denver, CO, Presbyterian St. Luke’s hospital provides the most advanced care for patients across the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains
HCA Serving Those Who Have Served Us So Faithfully.
Guided by the principle that quality care begins with the warmth, compassion, and positive attitude of our employees, HCA has consistently proven to be the nation’s leading healthcare provider with the widest range of employment opportunities.
Since our founding over 40 years ago, HCA has grown in size and services with over 280 affiliate facilities in 20 states and England. Our family of nearly 190,000 strong is dedicated to developing innovative strategies and practices to better the human condition.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Expert care, ethical conduct, innovative technologies, and best practices are the core of our resources. Through these, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective, community-centric health care for approximately 18 million patients annually.
HCA has over 7000 open requisitions in hospitals, diagnostic, outpatient and business operations across 20 states in the U.S.
Our employment opportunities fill job classes in both patient care and business support services. While a majority of positions account for clinical backgrounds, HCA has many opportunities in supply chain and logistics, IT, engineering and technical, administrative and managerial, sales, finance and accounting, environmental, plant ops, HR and many more.