Clinical Coordinator - Emergency - Military Veterans
at Main Line Health, Inc.
Could you be our next 3 out 4 (7:00a - 7:30p) Weekend Program Nursing Clinical Coordinator at Paoli Hospital?
Why work as a Clinical Coordinator within our Magnet Health System?
- Make an Impact! As a part of our Interdisciplinary Team working within the 30 bed unit, your care and treatment of these patients is an integral part of their Patient As a Registered Nurse. If you thrive on teamwork in a culture of safety and enjoy a fast-paced environment with a variety of patients, then the Emergency Department (ED) might be for you! Experience. As a Registered Nurse, you would be caring for a Adult Level II Trauma patient population.
Develop and Grow Your Career! Be one of the many MLH Nurses who pursue certifications or advanced nursing degrees (BSN, MSN, MBA, PhD, DNP) by taking advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement Program! This position is eligible for up to $6,0000 per year based upon your Full or Part Time status.
Get Involved! Become engaged by joining hospital & system-wide Nursing Committees, Unit Councils, evidence-based research projects, precepting new staff, and pursuing the Clinical Ladder program.
Join the Team! Like our patients, the Main Line Health Family encompasses a wide range of backgrounds and abilities. Just as each of our patients requires a personalized care plan, each of our employees, physicians, and volunteers, bring distinctive talents to Main Line Health. Regardless of our unique design, we all share a common purpose: providing superior service and care.
Position-Specific Benefits include: This position is eligible for full medical, dental, & vision coverage... and employee parking is always free!
Position: Clinical Coordinator - Nursing
Shift:7:00am-7:30pm. Three Out of Four Weekends per Month, Saturday & Sunday
1. Three to Five years of recent Emergency Department Nurse experience preferred.
2. Prior charge nurse or other related leadership experience preferred.
1. Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
2. BSN preferred, other related Bachelor's Degree or pursuing required.
3. MSN or other related Master's Degree preferred.
1. PA RN license
2. Provider BLS (American Heart Assoc/American Red Cross) required.
3. Certification in specialty area desired.
This position requires you to wear a respirator as part of the job requirement.
About Main Line Health
Founded in 1985, Main Line Health (MLH) is a not-for-profit health system serving portions of Philadelphia and its western suburbs.
At its core are four of the region’s respected acute care hospitals—Lankenau Medical Center, Bryn Mawr Hospital, Paoli Hospital and Riddle Hospital—as well as one of the nation’s premier facilities for rehabilitative medicine, Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital; Mirmont Treatment Center for drug and alcohol recovery; and Main Line Health HomeCare & Hospice, a home health service. Main Line Health also consists of Main Line HealthCare, one of the region’s largest multi-specialty physician networks, and the Lankenau Institute for Medical Research, a non-profit biomedical research organization located on the campus of Lankenau Medical Center. Main Line Health also consists of four outpatient health centers located in Broomall, Collegeville, Exton and Newtown Square.
Main Line Health hospitals, with more than 10,000 employees and 2,000 physicians, are the recipients of numerous awards for quality care and service, including System Magnet® designation, the nation’s highest honor for nursing excellence. Main Line Health is among the area’s leaders in medicine, providing advanced patient-centered care, education and research to help our community stay healthy.