Division Program Manager - eCommerce - Military Veterans
Summary / Description
We are looking for Division Program Manager - eCommerce to join our team in Reston, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Position Requirements Summary:
• Domain knowledge in eCommerce solutions and technologies, experience with order entry, order management and on-line ordering systems (GSA Advantage and others). Finger on the pulse of state-of-the art ordering and fulfillment systems and capabilities, plus vision of how eCommerce systems are evolving in the marketplace.
• Experience managing multiple teams totaling 40+ staff, including multiple Sub Contractors, performing O&M and DME across a complex eCommerce application portfolio utilizing multiple database and middleware technologies: MySQL, Oracle, Sybase ASE/IQ, JBoss; languages: Java, HTML, XML, Visual C++, Appian, Apex (force.com) and others; Business Intelligence tools: Business Objects; Content Management: Documentum; SOA: SOA Software BackPlane, JBoss; hosted in Government Owned and Contractor Owned (Contractor Operated) Data Centers as well as Cloud Hosted environments.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to manage diverse expectations from a number of customer stakeholders, plus demonstrated experience in presenting material to senior Government officials.
• Demonstrated experience managing manpower utilization, procurement, training, problem resolution, and employee relations (including subcontractors).
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple teams executing on complex, multi-track projects or large-scale programs to an acceptable level of risk by balancing scope, time, cost and quality while maintaining a positive environment that promotes individual development and high performance standards.
• Demonstrated use of advanced problem solving skills, business skills, solid verbal and written communication skills, excellent relationship building skills, as well as strong leadership and team management skill
• Demonstrated experience in the use of Agile Methodologies and Cloud-based Application Development tools and with Earned Value Management (EVM)
• The ideal candidate will have a good mix of Technical Skills, Business Acumen, and a strong desire to support the customer. The ideal candidate will need to understand the detail behind the solutions and also be able to communicate the high level vision.
• PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification along with at least 5-10 years of management experience with projects of similar nature or scope is required. Bachelors Degree in Technical or Management field of study.
• ITIL v3 certification is required
• Knowledge and experience with CMMI, ISO-9000/9001
• Formal training or accreditation in Agile software development methods.
• Experience with Earned Value Management
• Past experience working with GSA is desired
• Other Industry certifications such as RMP, CISSP, SAFe, AWS, or Azure will be considered favorable
• eCommerce Domain Knowledge
• Experience in the management of teams providing agile development and enhancement of applications (i.e., from requirements gathering through design, development, and testing, to full documentation and implementation) for US Federal government customers.
• Knowledge of the Federal Government’s acquisition and supply chain environments.
• Excellent written communication skills, including experience in presenting material to senior Government officials.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Solving Complex Client Challenges with Reliable IT Solutions
We’re a worldwide technology services and solutions company dedicated to providing clients with reliable, secure IT solutions to cut costs and optimize performance. We apply Unisys expertise in consulting, systems integration, outsourcing, infrastructure, and server technology to help our clients achieve their business goals. We give our clients the visibility to see their business more clearly—ahead of decision points, investments, and risks.
An Innovative Company with a Global Reach
And we’re not just in one or two countries—we're global, operating in over 100 countries and in both hemispheres. So no matter where you are in the world—we’re there too.